Taco Bell provides some of the best tacos and Mexican fast food for Americans. Celebrities like Anna Kendrick have even confessed to it being their guilty pleasure. If you are like her and you enjoy some Taco Bell, having a gift card to their restaurants will surely put a smile on your face.
Before you cash in your card, it is wise to check the amount of money on it so that you are not shocked when your cashier asks you to pay extra because your card doesn’t cover the whole amount.
Read this article to learn how you can check your Taco Bell gift card balance and get some answers to questions you might have about them.
How to Check Taco Bell gift card balance
Here is a sequence of simple steps you can follow to see the amount of money on your gift card:
- Go to the Taco Bell website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, where there is a set of links. Find the one labeled “gift cards” and click on it.
- This will take you to the gifting section. Scroll down the page until you find a section that asks you to check your balance.
- There, enter your 16-digit card number and the 3 or 8-digit security number. Both of these are found at the back of the card or in the e-gift card mail you received.
- Click on the check balance button and your balance will be shown on the screen.
Frequently asked questions
Taco Bell near me?
You can get some food from a Taco Bell near you using the store finder feature on the website. Here’s how:
- Click on the locations tab that is on the right-hand menu on the website.
- Enter your city and state or your zip code. You can also give the website permission to use your device’s location.
- Once you click on search, a list of close-by stores, their addresses, operation hours, and contact information will be shown.
Do Taco Bell gift cards expire?
No, they do not. Once your card balance is exhausted or running low, you can reload it on the website’s gift cards section.
How do I redeem my Taco Bell gift card?
You can present it to your server when it is time to make your payment. If your restaurant allows online ordering, you can use the gift card number and PIN as a payment method.
Looking for other gift cards like Taco Bell? Read our posts on Texas Roadhouse gift card balance, Seasons 52 gift card balance, Sheetz gift card balance, KFC gift card balance, Krispy Kreme gift card balance, Red Lobster gift card balance, Grubhub gift card balance, In n Out gift card balance, Subway Gift Cards balance.