Sephora Gift vouchers and e-gift cards can be utilized to pay for goods online at Sephora.com and the Sephora mobile application. Moreover, they can be utilized to pay for products at Sephora retail outlets and Sephora stores within JCPenny’s.
To check your Sephora gift card balance, sign in to your Sephora account then navigate to your payments and credits page. Enter your gift card details and your balance will be displayed. Alternatively, you can view your gift card balance at checkout after making any purchase.
Also Read: How to check TJ Maxx gift card balance
How to check your Sephora Gift Card balance
During checkout after a purchase
It is possible to check your Sephora gift card balance after you have made a purchase using these simple steps:
- When paying for the item choose the Sephora gift card as the payment method
- Fill in the necessary card details on the checkout page
- Your card balance will be displayed
On the website
You can also view your Sephora gift card balance on their website using your phone or computer. Here is how:
- Log in to your Sephora shopping account
- Click on your profile. You will be able to view your account details here
- Select payments and credits
- Fill out your gift card number and the security and click on check, this will have your balance displayed
Alternatively, you do not have to log in to your account, you can click on the gift card fragment, choose the view balance option and fill out the gift card number and security code, click on check and this will prompt the site to display your balance.
Also Read: All the gift cards you can buy at Walgreens
Frequently asked questions
Sephora near me?
You can find a Sephora store near you for all your beauty needs using their online store finder. once you have selected a store, you can take a look at their operating hours and the services they offer.
Do Sephora gift cards expire?
Your Sephora gift card does not have an expiration date and your balance will remain valid even if you don’t buy goods there for a while.
How do I redeem my Sephora gift card?
A 16-digit gift card code and an 8-digit PIN are included on Sephora gift cards and e-gift cards. Simply follow these simple steps to reclaim online:
- If you have a physical card turn to the back and scratch the covered part as you would a scratch card or lottery ticket. This will reveal your gift card number and pin.
- While checking out for your purchase on the payment fragment enter your gift card number and pin
- Hit the “Save and Proceed” button in the lower right corner of the Installment region. You will see the Gift voucher sum deducted from your all-out request on the right half of the page.
If you are using the card at a physical store, just present it to the cashier at the checkout point.
Looking for other gift cards like Sephora? Read our posts on Publix gift card balance, Raising Cane’s gift card balance, Rebel gift card balance, REI gift card balance, River Island gift card balance, Ross gift card balance, Rue 21 gift card balance, Safeway gift card balance, Sainsburys gift card balance.