Olive Garden is a chain of restaurants that is famous for its amazing Italian food. When you gift someone with an Olive Garden gift card, you are giving them an experience that they will remember for a long time.
This guide will cover everything you need to know about how to check your Olive Garden gift card balance.
Knowing your Olive Garden card balance is always a good idea because it will allow you to plan your finances properly when you eat out. This way, you’ll avoid any inconveniences when it is time to settle up.
So, how can I check the balance on my Olive Garden gift card? Log on to the official Olive Garden website. Select Check Gift Card Balances at the bottom under Gift Cards and Offers. Enter your 16-digit PIN and complete the verification test. Click Check Balance. Your gift card balance will be displayed.
How to check Olive Garden gift card balance
Checking your Olive Garden gift card balance is very easy. Here is how to do it:
- Go to the Olive Garden website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the main page. Under Gift Cards and Offers, Select “Check Gift Card Balances.”
- This will redirect you to the Olive Garden Check Balance page.
- Enter your 16-digit PIN that is found at the back of the physical cards or on the original e-gift card email. You will also be required to complete a verification test.
- Click Check Balance. Your Olive Garden card balance will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently asked questions
Olive Garden near me?
Here is a step-by-step process to find an Olive Garden near me:
- Log on to Olivegarden.com
- Click Find Restaurant at the top of the page
- You will be redirected to the Olive Garden location search page
- Enter your city, state, or zip code
- This will bring up a list of all the Olive Gardens near you
You will also see a list of close restaurants, their menus, operating hours, contact number, and some of the services available such as curbside pickup.
Do Olive Garden gift cards expire?
Olive Garden gift cards do not expire. You can use your card until the balance runs out. However, you cannot reload your Olive Garden gift card. Once it has a zero balance, you cannot use it anymore.
How do I redeem my Olive Garden gift card?
You can use your gift card to fully or partially pay for your meals at Olive garden restaurants and online orders.
To redeem your Olive Garden gift card, simply hand it to the cashier at a physical restaurant or enter the card details online during checkout when making an online purchase.
Since Olive Garden is part of Darden Restaurants, you can redeem your card at any other restaurant under the company, including Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, The Capital Grille, Yard House, Eddie V’s, or Seasons 52.
Looking for other gift cards like Olive Garden? Read our posts on Jack in the Box gift card balance, Keg gift card balance, Outback Steakhouse gift card balance, Panera Bread gift card balance, PF Chang’s gift card balance, Qdoba gift card balance, Jamba Juice gift card balance, Jimmy John’s gift card balance, McDonald’s gift card balance.