At JCPenney, you can revamp your wardrobe or switch up your house decor. Doing so might leave a dent in your pocket. However, the expenses can be made a little lighter using a JCPenney gift card.
Each time before you cash in your gift card, though, you should always check to see the balance it is loaded with. This will ensure you make proper financial plans.
In this article, you will learn about how you can check your JCPenney gift card balance, together with answers most people ask about the cards.
How to check JCPenney gift card balance
Follow these short and simple steps to check how much your card is currently valued at:
- Go to the official JCPenney website.
- At the top right corner of the page, there is a link with the shopping card icon. Click on it to be directed to the carts page.
- On this new page, scroll to the bottom to locate the customer service menu. Under it, there is a gift cards link that you should click on.
- Here, you can buy physical and e-cards as well as check your balance by clicking on the button.
- You will be asked to enter the card number and the PIN. Both can be found at the back of the card or in the original email.
- Once you click on the red ‘check balance’ button, the amount remaining on the card will be displayed on the screen.
Frequently asked questions
JCPenney near me?
You can easily locate a store using the feature provided on the carts page of the website. Scroll to the bottom to find a menu labeled ‘stores and services. Under it, there is a find a store option.
Once you click on it, you will be asked for your city, state, or zip code. Enter this and a list of nearby stores will be showed.
Do JCPenney gift cards expire?
No, they do not. Your card is good for use as long as there is a balance on it, you will also not be charged extra with time.
If your card balance runs out, you can buy another card since it is not possible to reload it.
How do I redeem my JCPenney gift card?
The gift card is an acceptable payment method in-store and online. To use it in the store, present it to the cashier at check out. On the website, enter the card number and PIN in the payments section.
Looking for other gift cards like JC Penney? Read our posts on JD gift card balance, Joann gift card balance, The Bay gift card balance, John Lewis gift card balance, Justice gift card balance, IHOP gift card balance, IKEA gift card balance, Indigo gift card balance, Intu gift card balance, iTunes gift card balance.