H&M is one of the leading clothing stores in the United States as they offer clothing to suit every occasion. if you are having a hard time finding something to gift your loved one, maybe covering their next shopping trip will do.
Before taking your H&M gift card out on a spin, you should know how much the card has on it so that you know whether you will also need to carry some cash, a credit, or a debit card.
Keep reading to know how you can check the balance on your H&M gift card and also, find answers to some common questions.
How to check H&M gift card balance
Here are the steps to follow to find out how much money is on your H&M gift card:
- Go to the H&M website and select your country from the initial list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the website to find the help section. Under it, there is a gift card menu. Click on it.
- Towards the bottom of the page, there is a small link asking you if you want to check your balance. Tap on that.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your card number and PIN. Once you do, your gift card balance and the expiry date will be shown on the screen.
Frequently asked questions
How to find H&M near me?
There are H&M stores all over the country. Here is what to do to find the one closest to you:
- At the top left corner of the H&M website, there is a link labeled find a store. Click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page and asked to fill in your city and state or ZIP code.
- Once you do, a list of close-by stores will be displayed. You will also see the store address, contact information, operating hours, and directions to the store.
Do H&M gift cards expire?
If you use your gift card until the balance is fully exhausted, it will be expired three months after the date you finished the balance. Once the balance reaches zero, the card is expired and cannot be reloaded.
You can also choose to reload the card at an H&M store or on the online store.
How do I redeem my H&M gift card?
Your H&M gift card is accepted as a payment method at any H&M store or on the website. It can be used to fully or partially pay for merchandise in the store.
Looking for other gift cards like H&M? Read our posts on eBay gift card balance, Coles gift card balance, Debenhams gift card balance, DICK’S Sporting Goods gift card balance, Uniqlo gift card balance, Urban Outfitters gift card balance, Urban Planet gift card balance, Walmart gift card balance, Guitar Center gift card balance.