Gift cards are the best thing you can give to a friend or loved one if you want to celebrate an event, an achievement, or even just to gift because you want to and you can.
Walgreens sells more than 150 brands of popular gift cards at their Walgreens stores. Apart from Walgreens gift cards, these third-party gift cards make Walgreens one of the best places to buy gift cards. Some of the most popular options include Retail gift cards like Amazon and Target, Entertainment gift cards like Steam and Spotify, Food and Drink gift cards like Subway and Burger King, and Prepaid gift cards like Visa gift cards.
The cards’ denominations and availabilities all depend on location and current stock. Most cards have customizable amounts of between $25 and $500.
List of Gift Cards Sold at Walgreens
Food & Drinks gift cards at Walgreens
- Bob Evans
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Bonefish Grill
- Cracker Barrel
Buffalo Wild Wings Burger King
- Dunkin Donuts
- Dairy Queen
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Jersey Mike’s
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Noodles & Company
- Outback Steakhouse
- On the Border
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Sonic Drive-In
- P.F. Chang’s
- Red Robin
- Texas Roadhouse
- Total Wine
Retail gift cards at Walgreens
- American Eagle
- Barnes & Noble
- Buy Buy BABY
Bass Pro Shops
- Bath & Body Works
- Birchbox (three-month subscription)
- DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Foot Locker
The Home Depot
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- T.J. Maxx
- Williams Sonoma
Entertainment gift cards at Walgreens
- AMC Theatres
- Apple Store
- Darden Fandango Dinner & Movie
- Gearbox Fortnite
- Google Play
- HBO Now
- Regal Theaters
- Sony PlayStation
Prepaid gift cards at Walgreens
Prepaid gift cards at Walgreeens are the only gift cards that come with extra fees. When you buy them, you’ll have to pay an activation fee of about $5 before they can be used.
- American Express
- Vanilla MasterCard
- Vanilla Visa
Travel and Leisure gift cards at Walgreens
- Massage Envy
- Total Wireless
- Simple Mobile
- Net10 Wireless
Gift Cards not sold at Walgreens
Sephora gift cards are not sold at Walgreens. If you’d like to buy Sephora gift cards, your best bet would be to go to independent Sephora stores or JCPenney stores that are affiliated with Sephora. You can also buy Sephora gift cards at Amazon, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Kroger, Lowe’s, Rite Aid, and Walmart, although gift card availability will depend on your location.
- Independent Sephora stores offer gift cards ranging from $10 to $500. You can use gift cards purchased from the JCPenney Sephora store and stand-alone Sephora stores in all Sephora stores, including Sephora.com.
- JCPenney Sephora stores sell gift cards for between $10 and $500. Here only gift cards purchased at the JCPenney Sephora store can be used. Not available at standalone Sephora stores, Sephora.com or JCPenney.com.
- At Amazon, Sephora gift cards are available in values of $23, $50, $75, $100, $200 or $250. They have no additional fees. You can get them online at Amazon.
- Sephora gift cards at Best Buy are available for $25 or $50 for digital cards and $50 for physical gift cards.
- The Home Depot only sells $25 physical Sephora gift cards in their stores. They do not sell Sephora e-gift cards.
- At Kroger, Sephora gift cards can be found online for any amount between $5 to $200. Sephora gift cards at Kroger stores vary by location. Some stores have cards that can be loaded with any amount from $15 to $500. Others sell specific amounts of $25 or $50.
- Sephora gift cards at Lowe’s vary by store location and are not available online. They are available in-store in amounts ranging from $15 to $500.
- Sephora gift cards found at Rite Aid are only available in-store in denominations of $25.
- At Walmart, Sephora gift cards are available in denominations of $25 or $50 both online and in Walmart stores.
2. Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s gift cards are not sold at Walgreens. In fact, Trader Joe’s only sells their gift cards at Trader Joe’s stores. They also only have physical gift cards. There are no Trader Joe’s e-gift cards.
3. Ulta beauty
Ulta gift cards can be redeemed for any beauty service or product on Ulta.com, including salon and makeup services. Ulta gift cards can be purchased at online at Ulta, at Ulta stores, and from some third-party stores for no more than $500. Walgreens does not sell Ulta gift cards.
Giant Eagle, Kroger, BJ’s Wholesale Club, and Sam’s Club are among the retail stores that sell Ulta Beauty gift cards.
- The price of Ulta Beauty e-gift cards at Giant Eagle ranges from $ 10- $ 500, while the price for the physical card is $ 25, 50, 100, 200, or $ 500.
- At BJ’s Wholesale Club, you can purchase an Ulta Beauty card at any amount from $25 to $500. They are only offered in physical form.
- The price of Ulta gift cards at Kroger is between $15 and $500. Both plastic cards and e-gift cards are available at Kroger online and in their stores.
- Sam’s Club offers value packs for Ulta Beauty gift cards, such as two $ 25 value cards that can be discounted by 5%. Some packs even come with free reward gift cards. These gift cards are only available in physical form, with no additional fees and free shipping.
4. Victoria’s Secret
Apart from Victoria’s Secret stores, one of the only other retailers that sell Victoria’s Secret gift cards is Best Buy. Victoria Secrets gift cards are not sold at Walgreens.
There is a wide variety of third-party gift cards at Walgreens, but Walmart’s gift cards are not among them. If you’d like to buy a Walmart gift card, you can find them online on Walmart’s website or at a Walmart store near you. You can also get them at Sam’s club. Plus, because Walmart and Sam’s club belong to the same company, you can use Walmart gift cards at Sam’s Club and vice versa.
Other brands of gift cards that are not available at Walgreens include:
- Cinemark Theatres
- Regal Cinemas
- First Watch
- Pottery Barn
- JC Penney
- Taco Bell
- Tractor Supply
- Golden Corral
- Hobby Lobby
- Best Buy
- PayPal MyCash
- Green Dot Prepaid Visa
- Green Dot Prepaid Mastercard
- Netspend Prepaid Visa
- OneVanilla Prepaid Visa
- Old Navy
- Crate and Barrel
- Fleet Farm
- Plato’s Closet
- Baskin Robbins
- Whole Foods
MyWalgreens Rewards: Everything you need to know
What is MyWalgreens?
MyWalgreens is a loyalty program from Walgreens that replaced their popular Balance Rewards program. With MyWalgreens, you get to earn Walgreens Cash for almost any purchase at Walgreens. Plus, you don’t have to keep track of your points anymore or add digital point offers to your account.
Therefore, the main difference between the Walgreens Balance Rewards program and the MyWalgreens program is that MyWalgreens rewards have now replaced the now-defunct Walgreens Balance Rewards program.
MyWalgreens offers a personalized shopping experience that will make your shopping and saving easier. Plus, it also caters to your overall well-being as it comes with personalized deals and product recommendations based on your shopping habits.
With MyWalgreens, you’ll get to earn:
- 1% Walgreens Cash on any purchase (including the pharmacy). This translates to $1 for every $100 spent. Exclusions apply
- 5% Walgreens Cash on Walgreens branded products. This translates to $5 in Walgreens Cash for every $100 you spend on Walgreens branded products.
- All sale prices are automatically unlocked for your purchases
Once you earn a minimum of $1 in Walgreens Cash, you can redeem it for any purchase online or in-store at any Walgreens. Your accumulated Walgreens Cash will be used as a payment method towards your purchase.
How do you use MyWalgreens?
To use MyWalgreens, you first have to sign up for the program. You can do this online, through the Walgreens App, or at your local Walgreens store before checking out. Signing up for MyWalgreens is completely free.
To sign up for MyWalgreens, you’ll need to provide your first and last name, your ZIP code, and your phone number. You’ll also have to be a US resident aged 16 and up.
Once you sign up for MyWalgreens, you’ll immediately start earning Walgreens Cash for your purchases. Earnings start at 1% Walgreens cash for almost all purchases apart from alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, or items or services from third-parties, and 5% Walgreens Cash for Walgreens branded products.
You’ll also immediately unlock all sale prices at Walgreens as a MyWalgreens member. Other benefits of being a MyWalgreens member include:
- Getting local health and environmental alerts from the app to help you stay safe
- Set health goals and earn bonus rewards fro achieving them
- Your pickup orders will be ready in as little as 30 minutes and delivery in as little as 1 hour when you shop online or using the Walgreens app
- You can also donate your rewards to your favorite charity as a way of giving back
Once you earn $1 or more in MyWalgreens Cash, you can easily redeem it for any purchase at checkout online or in-store at any Walgreens. Your MyWalgreens Cash balance will be used as your payment method for the purchase.
How to redeem your MyWalgreens Cash
MyWalgreens does not require a membership card. This helps to keep all transactions contactless and safer for both customers and employees.
You can redeem your MyWalgreens cash as long as you have a balance of $1 or more on it. To redeem it at your Walgreens store, all you have to do is inform the cashier at checkout.
If you’d like to redeem your MyWalgreens Cash for online purchases, you’ll need to provide your email address or home address. You can do this by adding these details to your profile.
How do I earn Walgreens reward points on prescriptions?
As a MyWalgreens member, you’ll earn 1% Walgreens Cash on any amount you spend out of pocket at the Walgreens pharmacy, including any amount you spend on a prescription. However, if your prescription has a 0% copay, you will not earn any reward points on it’s you did not pay any amount out of pocket.
MyWalgreens credit card
MyWalgreens members get exclusive access to the MyWalgreens credit card. With a MyWalgreens credit card, you’ll get to unlock even more rewards, including:
- 10% Walgreens Cash on all Walgreens brand purchases
- 5% Walgreens Cash on all brands and pharmacy purchases
- $25 Walgreens Cash when you open an account and make your first purchase within 45 days
To get your MyWalgreens credit card, all you have to do is apply for it online or in-person at any Walgreens or Duane Reade store. Keep in mind that to apply for a MyWalgreens Credit Card, you first have to be a MyWalgreens member.
If you are approved for a MyWalgreens Mastercard, you’ll also earn:
- 3% Walgreens Cash on all grocery and health and wellness purchases outside Walgreens
- 1% on all purchases where Mastercard is accepted
Your MyWalgreens Mastercard is not limited to purchases at Walgreens alone. You can use it to make purchases at any location where Mastercard is accepted. You also get no annual fee, 0$ fraud liability, and free credit monitoring.
You can check if you prequalify for a MyWalgreens Mastercard here. Whether you apply online or in-store, you’ll know right away if you are preapproved. You will then be sent your new card within 7-10 days via US Mail.
If you have any further questions, you can reach out to the Walgreens Customer Service Team at 1-855-945-3593
Does Walgreens sell Aldi gift cards?
Walgreens does not sell Aldi gift cards. Walgreens has a huge collection of gift cards from different brands but unfortunately, ALDI is not one of them.
Do you earn cashback at Walgreens pharmacy?
Yes. You can earn cashback at Walgreen pharmacy as a MyWalgreens member. You’ll earn 1% Walgreens Cash for any amount you spend out of pocket. If your prescription has a 0% copay, though, you will not earn any reward points on it’s you did not pay any amount out of pocket.
Does Walgreens sell Target gift cards?
Yes, you can buy Target gift cards at Walgreens. You’ll find Target gift cards at Walgreens stores in denominations of $25, $50, and $100. You also have the option of buying custom denomination Target gift cards at Walgreens for any amount between $15 to $500. However, Walgreens only sell Target gift cards in their stores. You will not find them online.
Does Walgreens sell Roblox gift cards?
Yes, Walgreens sell Roblox gift cards both online and in their stores. Online, they sell Roblox gift cards in denominations of $25 and $50. Roblox gift cards in Walgreens stores are available for $25, $50, and $100.
What denominations of gift cards are sold at Walgreens?
Walgreens sells their own Walgreens gift cards in denominations ranging from $5 to $500. All you have to do is get your Walgreens gift card loaded with any amount you wish at checkout.
Other store gift cards sold at Walgreens have fixed denominations of $10, $25, $50, $75, and $100 per card depending on the card. They are preloaded and you cannot set a custom amount on them. If you wish to gift someone with more than $100 in gift cards, you’ll have to purchase multiple cards at the same time.
Go ahead and get yourself or your loved one a gift card of your choice at Walgreens, now that you have all the information you need! You can visit Walgreen’s website, Walgreens.com, for more information.
As you can see, getting gift cards at Walgreens is super easy. If you’d like to find out the list of gift cards sold at other stores apart from Walgreens, here are some of our best picks: