Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace. While it is an online-only service, you can buy its gift cards in many stores. You can also have your purchases delivered almost anywhere in the world.
CVS Pharmacy has a huge selection of gift cards in their stores, including Amazon gift cards. While the gift card selection will vary from store to store, you can easily buy your Amazon gift cards in pretty much any CVS store.
How do I check my Amazon gift card balance?
You can do this in one of two ways depending on your device:
Checking the balance on your computer
Follow these steps to check your gift card balance using your PC:
- Go to the Amazon website.
- Select the ‘Accounts and lists’ option at the top right corner of the screen and then click on ‘account’.
- Choose ‘gift cards’.
- You will be directed to a page that displays your gift card balance and gift card activity.
Here you can check your balance and you have the option of topping up your balance.
Also Read: Does Publix sell Visa gift cards?
Checking the balance on your phone
Here’s what to do to check the balance on your Amazon gift card on your phone:
- Go to the Amazon website
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘accounts’ option.
- Scroll down to the payments subsection and click on ‘manage gift cards balance”. This will direct you to a page showing your gift card balance.
For more information, read our comprehensive guide on how to check your Amazon gift card balance. We also have a comprehensive guide on how to check the gift card balance for various store gift cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I purchase with my Amazon Gift Card?
Amazon gift cards can only be used on Amazon to purchase almost any product on the website. However, you cannot use your Amazon gift card to purchase other gift cards on Amazon or Amazon Kindle subscriptions.
Do Amazon gift cards expire?
No. Amazon gift cards do not expire. As long as you have a balance on them, you can use them at any time.